The utility model relates to a self-applied device for preventing circulation maladjustment, including: a rectangle sleeve; A fastening material on one end of the rectangular sleeve; A suitable fastening material on the other end of the rectangular sleeve, and the matched fastening material can be attached to the fastening material; A pair of electrodes are separately arranged and fixed by the rectangular sleeve at a predetermined distance; A control unit, located on a rectangular sleeve, is installed on the said pair of electrodes; A power supply is installed in the control unit so that the user can easily attach the device to the positioning, and apply a safe and effective electrical signal that causes muscle contraction.
Previous: Function of arteriovenous foot pump
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Function of arteriovenous foot pump
- Arteriovenous foot pump overview
- Three clinical functions of arteriovenous foot ...
- Don't let a varicose vein ruin your beautiful leg
- Varicose veins in the lower limbs of eight vuln...
- Prevention of deep venous thrombosis
- Prevention of deep venous thrombosis in lower e...
- Conditions and mechanisms of thrombosis
- The process of thrombosis and the morphology of...
- The outcome of deep venous thrombosis