Effective prevention of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism
Due to trauma, surgery, cerebral thrombosis, paralysis caused by various reasons such as short-term, long-term bed patients, to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) formation and caused by venous thrombosis fall off of pulmonary embolism (PE) or deep vein thrombosis sequelae.
Rapid elimination of traumatic and other limb edema
Acute limb edema from surgery or trauma
Chronic limb edema and blood clot ulcer
Chronic obstructive lymphedema
Improve insufficient blood supply
Increased limb blood flow, relieve and cure due to insufficient blood supply caused by intermittent claudication, rest pain, ischemic don't heal ulcers, diabetic foot, etc., improve body circulation can help rehabilitation of other diseases, such as shoulder hand syndrome after stroke
Related Industry Knowledge
- Device and method for preventing DVT using port...
- Function of arteriovenous foot pump
- Arteriovenous foot pump overview
- Don't let a varicose vein ruin your beautiful leg
- Varicose veins in the lower limbs of eight vuln...
- Prevention of deep venous thrombosis
- Prevention of deep venous thrombosis in lower e...
- Conditions and mechanisms of thrombosis
- The process of thrombosis and the morphology of...
- The outcome of deep venous thrombosis
- WHAT IS DVT?
- How do you know if you have a blood clot in you...
- How to reduce the risk of DVT during a long dis...