What are the eight groups of people prone to varicose veins in lower limbs? Today, where he was born in this busy s, as the city life rhythm speeding up, people are busy in life and work, when some diseases quietly "run" to the legs, may not be noticed, when found, the illness has grown worse.
There are eight groups of people prone to varicose veins in the lower extremities:
1. Obese people: due to high cholesterol and lipids in the blood, blood viscosity increases, and excessive weight makes it difficult for venous blood to return to the heart, leading to venous diseases of lower limbs.
2: sitting still for a long time white-collar workers, for IT people, civil servants, supermarket cashier, etc., office staff: sitting still for a long time because of muscle fatigue, and the reason of gravity, left leg poor blood flow, increased blood viscosity, leading to lower limb venous disease.
3, travel frequently, people on the bus, on a plane, the flight attendant: as the economy class syndrome, due to the high altitude weightlessness, cause the leg blood flow not free, lead to lower limb venous disease, serious when prone to pulmonary embolism.
4. People with venous diseases of lower limbs: because veins are already in the state of disease, they must be treated to improve the condition, otherwise the condition will continue to develop.
5, devoted to stand: miss manners, traffic police, teachers, assistant, guide, doctors, nurses, hairdresser, and workers need to stand up for a long time, because of gravity, make blood pressure significantly role in venous flap, in the long run, make venous valve function is impaired, the blood does not lead to lower extremity varicose veins normal backflow.
6. Elderly and congenital weak vein wall: the vein wall of the elderly begins to degenerate and the valve function is weakened; Congenital weak vein wall, the veins lack flexibility, easy to relax, when the intravenous pressure increases, the expansion of the lumen, resulting in the intravenous valve insufficiency.
7, lower extremity deep vein thrombosis, high-risk groups: malignant tumor patients, patients with hemiplegia, hand surgery, late pregnancy women and mothers, severe infection of patients, such as lower limb fracture patients.
8. Pregnant women and long-term contraceptives: hormones change during pregnancy, blood volume increases by more than 20%; Fetal and enlarged uterus compression pelvic veins and iliac veins, increased weight during pregnancy, increased leg vein pressure, resulting in poor blood flow, resulting in lower limb varicose veins.
Remind: if found themselves lower limb veins stood out float or circuity, acid bilges, heaviness, must be caused take seriously, this is the early symptoms of varicose veins, better to specialized subject hospital to do an inspection. To achieve the goal of prevention, once early detection and early treatment, so as to avoid complications. The treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities must be conducted in regular specialized hospitals. Lest the wrong treatment bring more pain to the patient.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Device and method for preventing DVT using port...
- Function of arteriovenous foot pump
- Arteriovenous foot pump overview
- Three clinical functions of arteriovenous foot ...
- Don't let a varicose vein ruin your beautiful leg
- Prevention of deep venous thrombosis
- Prevention of deep venous thrombosis in lower e...
- Conditions and mechanisms of thrombosis
- The process of thrombosis and the morphology of...
- The outcome of deep venous thrombosis
- WHAT IS DVT?
- How do you know if you have a blood clot in you...
- How to reduce the risk of DVT during a long dis...
- How do pneumatic compression devices work?